Thursday, January 29, 2015 |

My new favorite toy!

Over the holidays I took a nice long vacation. 

I had high hopes and big plans on all these things I was going to get done in the yard. Mother Nature had a different plan. If it wasn't raining, it was below freezing. Needless to say, I spent almost all of my time in the house - getting acquainted with our nice comfy sofa. 

I finished up a couple of crochet projects I had started and watched almost every movie on demand that held my interest. 

I also watched a bunch of info-mercials.

I picked up a Nutribullet RX (LOVE IT!! - Different post about that, soon!).

I also put in a request to Aboy that I wanted the One Second Slicer. It's frickin awesome! It is a BOGO deal (1 for the house, 1 for the truck). It is worth every penny!


There is a slicer piece, a dicing piece and a cubing piece. Pushing it through is so easy and clean up is running over it with a bottle brush and rinsing it out. It also has a cover to store the contents.

I love it!

If you are trying to eat healthier and don't like the time and effort it takes to prepare your food - this makes it so much easier!  I cut up tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and onions to top my salad - in less than 5 minutes - including the clean up! 

I cannot wait for summer to come with all the stuff from our garden. 



The plastic and blades are not flimsy and it stores nicely because all the pieces stack. 












All rights reserved. Copyright: All material used in this blog is owned by LITerrific 2011-2019. Powered by Blogger.