Friday, February 6, 2015 |

No pain, No gain!

Last night I did Kettle Bell and Zumba again. I think both instructors had a bad day in their real life because both classes were extra intense.

During Kettle Bell we worked every muscle group and in Zumba it seemed like every song was 160 heart beats per minute speed! It was two hours of constant movement with barely enough time to squeeze in sips of water!

Lucky for me, soreness is temporary. Before I left the house, I drank a glass of Arginine Extreme. Then, just before I got in the bed - I took the Nighttime Recovery supplements. 

I have been doing this regimen for about a week now and when I wake up in the morning, I'm not "body-won't-move" sore. I do feel like I worked out, but in a "slim" kind of way. And I sleep GREAT! 

This is not a sales pitch in the least... this is an affirmation that Advocare products are working! 

I have put off working out for years because it hurts. I don't like sweating. It all seems like martyrdom. 

I do know that in order to be a better farmer, have fun with my grandsons and to enter my golden years with minimal health issues - just like everything else in my life - I have to take control of my physical health.

They say that a great body doesn't come in a pill... maybe not, but this bottle helps me to go to the gym everyday. I know the next day I am not going to have all the soreness and stiffness. That is a big mental and physical relief!

You can see all the Performance Elite products by clicking here.






All rights reserved. Copyright: All material used in this blog is owned by LITerrific 2011-2019. Powered by Blogger.