Tuesday, February 3, 2015 |

My New Favorite Toy #2

If you read my post about my New Favorite Toy you know that idle time, a credit card and info-mercials are a deadly mix! 

In saying that - my New Favorite Toy #2 is my NutribulletRX.




It's much bigger than the regular Nutribullet and has some additional bells and whistles that "sold" me. 

  1. The motor is a set it and forget it. I just plop the canister on the motor and it accelerates, then slows then re-accelerates until it's finished.
  2. It makes SOUP!  No bullshit - I can put in all the ingredient and in 7 minutes I have fresh soup. It makes a great base of thick creamy soups and then I can add any extras like beans, more vegetables or a meat - for texture. 
  3. It yields less pulp (well, I think it does). If I'm looking for a smoothie, I want pulp - but if I'm looking for a juice, I can add more liquid (water, almond milk, coconut water) to make it more like a "juice". It also pulverizes the fuck out of a chia seed! 


Then it does the regular things that the regular nutribullet can do - like make peanut butter and smoothies.

Clean up is a dream. I wanted to move away from my traditional juicer because of all the waste and clean up is a PITA. This, I can run it under water or just quickly run the scrub brush over it and it's clean. So. Much. Easier. I mean, life is hard enough. Clean up should be easy! 

If you're not into heavy juicing or are just starting to get your feet wet, we also have the regular Nutribullet - which works great, too. Aboy keeps his on the truck and it has really made it easy for him to have a quick healthy drink when he wants something more than water. 


Another "toy" that I am pleased with. 
I give it 2 snaps!!





All rights reserved. Copyright: All material used in this blog is owned by LITerrific 2011-2019. Powered by Blogger.