Sunday, September 8, 2013 |

Juice Fast: Day 2

Day 2 is (almost) in the books. I've gotta finish drinking my "dinner" juice and It will be official.

I started getting another headache last night. I went with it and took a couple ibuprofens and drank a big glass of water. I was asleep before 9 pm and I was up a little after 7 am. My body was trying to tell me something - I obliged.


Today was a much better day.

So, good news for today is - no headaches. I weighed myself this morning and I dropped 2.2 pounds since yesterday. Energy level is improving and no cravings. I road the bike for 45 minutes.

Strategically, I try to get to the stores early on Sundays before the church crowd hits and the heat kicks in. I can't deal with both those circumstances at the same time. Someone will get cursed out.

I'm approaching the coasting stage.

 photo 4a46b55d020017fx_zpsa09696c0.gif
All rights reserved. Copyright: All material used in this blog is owned by LITerrific 2011-2019. Powered by Blogger.