Tuesday, September 17, 2013 |

Random: Souper Sunday

So, you already know I'll try (almost) anything once...

I was reading through a magazine and one of the featured writers was asked if she does anything special... her response was "during the fall and winter my husband and I do Souper Sundays". She said she makes a big pot of soup with homemade bread and salads to go with it. The homemade bread may be a stretch for me, but I can get with the concept. I immediately texted Aboy and told him that I think we should do that too. Even on the weekends that he may not be here - I can make a huge pot of soup (stew, chili), freeze the leftovers and he can take it with him and I can have it for during the week when I don't feel like cooking.

The internet is loaded with vegetarian / flexatarian soup recipes. I wouldn't have to have the same soup twice!

The first weekend after I end my fast will begin Souper Sunday for us!

I can't wait!




All rights reserved. Copyright: All material used in this blog is owned by LITerrific 2011-2019. Powered by Blogger.